We are now three-for-three this week, in terms of new missions being added to FrontierVille on a daily basis, and today's three-part mission set will be of particular interest to those that have run out of room in their tiny in-game Storage Shed.
Want to expand that shed to hold more items? Now you can, via the Storage Shed expansion missions, with the first mission being called Storage Space I. It must be accepted before December 14, and finished within 3 days after activating the mission on your account.
What does it take to expand your Storage Shed? Meet us behind the break to find out.
- Savings Interest Rates SkyRocket After Fed Meeting
- With the Recent Rate Hike, CDs Become Best Investment
- Mortgage Rates Remain Low by Historical Standards – Experts Urge Locki…
- Do This Before Your Next Mortgage Payment (it's genius)
- How to Turn Your Home Equity into Cash. Calculate now
- $300K Refi in this Economy? 2.04% APR (15 yr)
- 5 latte art TikToks that will inspire you to get fancy with your co…
- I swear by these affordable leg compression sleeves from Amazon to rel…
- This anytime toaster pastry snack is quick and easy: ‘It’s so good’
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Congress Gives Veterans A Generous Mortgage Relief Program
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!