In this video an endearing little boy attempts to explain (rather comically) why FarmVille is addictive. You heard right, this kid believes that Zynga is evil and that FarmVille is addictive because it has 65 million active users. He also mentions that the only thing you can do in the game is raise animals, so it's clear he hasn't played the game too much. He recommends that anyone who supports his cause contact "1-800-Let's stop 65 million people from getting brain damaged by playing FarmVille".
It's all in good fun, of course, but many social game players get annoyed when the media and their friends are constantly accusing them of being addicted. Can't we just play these games because they're a fun way to pass the time? Not everyone is addicted just because they enjoy playing.
Do you think you're FarmVille is damaging your brain? Sound off in the comments. Add comment.
- Latest mortgage news: Virus news pushes rates down this week
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- Robinhood IPO: 5 risks investors should consider as shares begin tradi…
- Don’t Borrow From The Bank - Borrow From Yourself
- Your Best Refinance Rates for December 2021
- How To Pay Off Your House ASAP (It's So Simple)
- Put your leftover gingerbread to good use with these recipes
- Does the viral cloud bread TikTok recipe live up to the hype?
- Popular TikToker shares his top three foods that cost only $1
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Refinance Rates Remain Historically Cheap
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!