A large new game feature has swept onto the shores of Treasure Isle, as Zynga has unleashed not only a new set of quests surrounding Bermuda, ruins, and eventually the lost city of Atlantis, but they've also released an entirely new Map type, allowing users to don a wetsuit, grab an oxygen tank, and explore the depths of the ocean for treasures!
As a big fan of anything related to Atlantis, it's my pleasure to take you on a guide of what to expect from these new features, so meet me behind the break for everything you need to know about your new underwater adventures!
- Savings Interest Rates SkyRocket After Fed Meeting
- With the Recent Rate Hike, CDs Become Best Investment
- Mortgage Rates Remain Low by Historical Standards – Experts Urge Locki…
- Need Cash? How to Access Your Home's Equity
- Mortgage Payoff Tactic Eliminates 15 Years of Payments
- Don’t Borrow From The Bank - Borrow From Yourself
- 9 Prime Day deals on CeraVe’s best-selling skin care products
- 5 deliciously awesome twists on classic apple pie
- This top-rated ‘guac-lock’ container will keep guacamole fresh for up …
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Congress Gives Veterans A Generous Mortgage Relief Program
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!