As Zynga has transitioned from a traditional Tuesday / Thursday game update schedule in FarmVille to one that takes place on Wednesday and Sunday (a change for the holiday season), tonight's FarmVille update sees the launching of a new Mystery Game, complete with more new animals than you can shake a stick at.
This week's game is advertised as containing items from the Winter Wonderland theme, and it costs 20 Farm Cash per individual dart, if you'd like to play. We can confirm that the items inside are as follows:
Black Mini Stallion
You'll probably recognize most of these animals from various FarmVille Sneak Peeks we've offered you over the past few weeks, it's just unfortunate that it turns out they'll cost Farm Cash to actually add to your farm.
This edition of the FarmVille Mystery Game will only be available for the next 6 days, so start shopping for those darts now if you want a chance at collecting all of these items.
Check out the rest of our Holiday 2010 coverage right here.
Which of these animals would you most like to win from the Mystery Game this week? Will you spend 20 Farm Cash to try your hand at this game?
- Savings Interest Rates SkyRocket After Fed Meeting
- With the Recent Rate Hike, CDs Become Best Investment
- Mortgage Rates Remain Low by Historical Standards – Experts Urge Locki…
- Need Cash? How to Access Your Home's Equity
- Mortgage Payoff Tactic Eliminates 15 Years of Payments
- Don’t Borrow From The Bank - Borrow From Yourself
- The most delicious and loaded baked potato recipes on TikTok
- Mom’s fudgy lactation brownies are a hit with TikTok: ‘This is going t…
- Mom ‘can’t stop laughing’ when daughter doesn’t know how to use her bi…
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Congress Gives Veterans A Generous Mortgage Relief Program
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!