'Tis the season, and FarmVille's rolling out limited edition holiday-themed items with a vengeance, and it looks like we'll be seeing a Snowflake Ferris Wheel and White Unicorn (awesome!) in the not-too-distant future.
As a side note: While a lot of these limited edition holiday items are rather nifty (I've been lusting after the Eggnog Fountain in the Market, myself) I've also had to deal with the fact that the majority of these items can only be purchased with Farm Cash. Boo-hiss.
Either way, take a look at FarmVille shiny new objects in the showcase video above -- even if you don't want to shell out real-life cash, you can see what you're missing (or not missing, as the case may be.)
[Via FarmVille Freak]
- Savings Interest Rates SkyRocket After Fed Meeting
- With the Recent Rate Hike, CDs Become Best Investment
- Mortgage Rates Remain Low by Historical Standards – Experts Urge Locki…
- $400K Refi in this Economy? 1.99% APR (15 yr)
- Need Cash for Your Fixer Upper? Use Your Home's Equity!
- Experts Recommend Refi Before Rates Keep Rising
- Snag Amazon devices for less, thanks to these early Prime Day deals
- My mom has been a flight attendant for 38 years — here’s what she swea…
- This expensive-looking tank on Nordstrom is now 40% off — get it befor…
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Congress Gives Veterans A Generous Mortgage Relief Program
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!