With Disney's acquisition of Playdom earlier this year, many might have assumed that the only "Disney" presence we would seen in Facebook games would be in those coming from Playdom itself, but that assumption has been proven wrong this week as Booyah! and Disney Interactive Entertainment (Disney's video game development studio) have partnered to bring a multi-tiered Tron: Evolution promotion to NightClub City.
While Tron-themed parties, and even a "Tron City" club location will be coming to the game soon, so far, the promotion sees users being offered a chance at 8 free avatar clothing items (four for boy avatars and four for girl avatars) if they watch a trailer for Tron Evolution: The Video Game.
Each time you watch the trailer, which lasts around 30 seconds, you'll earn a single item from the set of eight. This means that you'll need to watch the trailer multiple times in order to gain access to all of the items, but since the trailer is so short, and can be muted entirely and still count, it doesn't really take that long, or cause that much of an inconvenience to collect them all.
When all is said and done, you'll walk away with a free shirt, pants, shoes and hair piece that will make your avatar look like they've walked right off of the set of the movie (or out of the game).
Make sure to check back with us as Booyah! and Disney expand the Tron theme in NightClub City, but for now, let us know what you think of this promotion in the comments. Will you watch a quick trailer to earn exclusive items for your in-game avatar?
- Latest mortgage news: Virus news pushes rates down this week
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- Robinhood IPO: 5 risks investors should consider as shares begin tradi…
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Refinance Rates Remain Historically Cheap
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!
- Don’t Borrow From The Bank - Borrow From Yourself
- Your Best Refinance Rates for December 2021
- How To Pay Off Your House ASAP (It's So Simple)
- Notice: cars driven less than 25 miles could pay less
- Seniors, get car insurance from $39 per month
- Qualified zip codes save big on insurance
- People Who Retire Comfortably Avoid These Financial Advisor Mistake…
- The Worst Way to Withdraw From Retirement Accounts
- 2020: How to Maximize Your Savings
- TikTok baker designs incredible sourdough bread loaves
- 8 holiday gifts under $80 for your favorite co-worker
- Can this weird gadget really stop your drinks from spilling?
- Your Best Credit Card Offers for December 2021
- Shop Now, Pay Interest Later With These Top Cards
- Want To Travel Practically Free? Get This Card Now