Playdom is ushering in the holiday season in fashion in City of Wonder, by releasing a series of Winter and Christmas themed items to the game's store and featured items page.
As of this writing, there aren't that many items available in the game's store, but you can pick up an Ice Skating Rink for 16,000 coins which is a cultural item adding 850 Happiness Points to your town.
Other items are limited edition and are the Christmas Tree and Ice Angel. Both are premium items, available for either 24 or 34 Gold, respectively. Each of these items will reward you with quite a bit of Happiness Points, ranging from with the Christmas Tree being worth 2660 Happiness Points, and the Ice Angel giving off 2500.
Finally, you can make sure that all of your friends get into the holiday spirit by sending them free items from the game's free gifts page. As of this writing, there are two themed items available - the Snowman and the Snow Couple. Both are decorative terrain items, but they are sure to add a cute, whimsical touch to your City of Wonder experience this Christmas.
If history tells us anything, this won't be the last set of Christmas or Winter themed items released in City of Wonder, and we'll be sure to let you know if and when Playdom decides to expand on the theme any further.
Check out the rest of our Holiday 2010 coverage right here.
Will you deck out your City of Wonder for the holidays, or are you more comfortable with a look of realism in your town, without snow people and decorated trees? Let us know in the comments.
- Latest mortgage rates: Refinancing window stays open
- Robinhood IPO: 5 risks investors should consider as shares begin tradi…
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Refinance Rates Remain Historically Cheap
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!
- How to Turn Your Home Equity into Cash. Calculate Now.
- Crush Your Mortgage With This Government Program
- $300K Refi in this Economy? 1.98% APR (15 yr)
- Notice: cars driven less than 25 miles could pay less
- Seniors, get car insurance from $39 per month
- Qualified zip codes save big on insurance
- People Who Retire Comfortably Avoid These Financial Advisor Mistake…
- The Worst Way to Withdraw From Retirement Accounts
- 2020: How to Maximize Your Savings
- Snag 15% off these Canada Goose coats for women before the temperat…
- Got the new iPhone 13? These are the 8 best cases to buy for your new …
- Baby safety must-haves for new parents
- Pay No Interest Until 2023 With A Better Credit Card
- Want To Travel Practically Free? (Get 100k points fast)
- Your Best Credit Card Offers for September 2021