If you're one of the many FarmVille players that have purchased the Candy Cane permit to grow Candy Canes to help support the UCSF Benoiff Children's Hospital, then you might want to take a look at a new Co-Op Farming job that was released in association with this limited time charity crop.
The job is called "Candy Canes for the Kids" and it asks you to grow 1000 Candy Canes within a 3 day time limit. Three days gives you the bronze medal, while finishing the job in less than a day will earn you the Gold medal, and a Candy Cane Sheep as the reward.
If you're interested in tackling this job with a few of your friends, you'll all need to start within the next 13 days and 3 hours, from the time of this writing, before the job expires, likely for good.
Check out the rest of our Holiday 2010 coverage right here.
Are you going to start the Candy Canes Co-Op Farming Job, or have you decided to pass on purchasing the Candy Cane permit from the store? Let us know in the comments.
- Robinhood IPO: 5 risks investors should consider as shares begin tr…
- Key 30-year mortgage rate stays low, refinancing window still open
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- Can you refinance with $0 out of pocket?
- Refinance rates at 2.02% APR. Calculate your rate now
- Do this before your next mortgage payment (it's genius)
- 4 under-the-radar Bath & Body Works scents that actually smell so g…
- Save on La Mer, Jo Malone and more luxury beauty brands during the Nor…
- New dads vs. experienced dads — hilarious TikTok couple show the diffe…
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Congress Gives Veterans A Generous Mortgage Relief Program
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!