If you've been waiting for the Holiday celebration to begin in PetVille, then wait no longer, as Zynga has released what we believe will just be the first of many waves of holiday items in the game.
This first set of items is for decorating the great outdoors. You can pick up a themed wallpaper and flooring (trees and the ground are covered in fluffy white snow), light posts, Winter Cottage buildings, light fixtures (yard ornaments like lighted snow-flakes and trees), decorated Christmas trees, strings of lights, groups of snow covered evergreen trees, a series of adorable snowmen, strands of lights, and more.
Most of the items in this set cost Pet Cash, so I hope you've been saving some in anticipation for such an item release. As of this writing, the Season's Greetings item theme only extends to the outdoor store, but we're guessing it's only a matter of time before the theme explodes into the Furniture, Clothing, and even functional stores as well. We'll be sure to let you know if and when this is the case.
Check out the rest of our Holiday 2010 coverage right here.
Will you deck out your PetVille back yard for the holiday season, or are you saving your coins and Pet Cash for other items that might be released in the future?
- Latest mortgage news: Virus news pushes rates down this week
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- Robinhood IPO: 5 risks investors should consider as shares begin tradi…
- Don’t Borrow From The Bank - Borrow From Yourself
- Your Best Refinance Rates for December 2021
- How To Pay Off Your House ASAP (It's So Simple)
- TikToker reveals how Costco puts sauce on pizza
- FYI, there are a bunch of soft and fluffy UGG slippers on sale for up …
- 4-year-old daughter ‘scares’ mom with her business savviness when she …
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Refinance Rates Remain Historically Cheap
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!