It's already time for another FrontierVille Sneak Peek of Winter Holiday items, as this new set of unreleased items simply can't be contained! There are tons of new images left to share with you guys, of these items that may or may not be coming to the game this Winter / Holiday season. For a look at the other items we've found, check out this post.
Listed from left to right in the image above, we believe these new items are called: Sack O' Gifts, Red Nutcracker, Green Nutcracker, Blue Nutcracker, Red Luminaire, Luminaire, Green Luminaire, Mini Gingerbread House, Lighted Sleigh, Lighted Sign, Lighted Fence, Lawn Rudolph, Lawn Reindeer, Lawn Buck, Holiday Bells, Festive Sleigh, Holiday Stocking, Candy Stocking, Candy Cane Fence, Ball Ornament.
With simply so many icons to look at, it should be noted that we don't know, as of yet, which of these items will be available to purchase in the store as regular decorations, or whether any of them will be collection items, mission rewards, or even free gifts. Additionally, there is no guarantee that we'll actually see these items released in the game, so keep that in mind.
While we way, share your thoughts on these new items with us in the comments. Which of them do you hope are decorations, and which ones will you want to purchase? We'd love to hear what you think.
Check out the rest of our Holiday 2010 coverage right here.
- Savings Interest Rates SkyRocket After Fed Meeting
- With the Recent Rate Hike, CDs Become Best Investment
- Mortgage Rates Remain Low by Historical Standards – Experts Urge Locki…
- Don’t Borrow From The Bank - Borrow From Yourself
- Can You Refinance With $0 Out of Pocket?
- Need Cash? How to Access Your Home's Equity
- Yes, petite people can wear maxi dresses — here are 6 must-buy styl…
- 5 delicious ice cream sandwich recipes that are perfect for summer
- Thousands of Amazon shoppers love this best-selling projector with 3,7…
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Congress Gives Veterans A Generous Mortgage Relief Program
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!