Thanksgiving may have come and gone, but if you're not still trying to wake up from your turkey coma, why not take a few minutes to start stocking up on Thanksgiving decorations for next year in FarmVille? The developer has released three new decorative items into this expansive Thanksgiving theme, with these items coming in the form of an Autumn Fall, a Pocahontas Gnome, and an Orange Pumpkin.
The Autumn Fall is actually a lovely natural waterfall comprised of water and fallen leaves that has a fairly high price tag of 30 Farm Cash. Meanwhile, the Pocahontas Gnome costs much less, at 12 Farm Cash. Finally, the Orange Pumpkin (not to be confused with the White or Black Pumpkins that are still available in the store) costs just 1,500 coins - quite the bargain price for a limited edition decoration.
While it may seem odd to buy Thanksgiving items in FarmVille when most users' minds have now moved fully into the Christmas and Winter columns, you've got 14 days to hold onto Thanksgiving by purchasing these new items before they expire.
Check out a recap of our Thanksgiving 2010 coverage right here.
Will you purchase any of these new decorations to use next year in FarmVille? Would you have purchased them if Zynga had released them sooner? Let us know in the comments.
- Latest mortgage rates: Refinancing window stays open
- Robinhood IPO: 5 risks investors should consider as shares begin tradi…
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- How to Turn Your Home Equity into Cash. Calculate Now.
- Crush Your Mortgage With This Government Program
- $300K Refi in this Economy? 1.98% APR (15 yr)
- Get your hands on one of these ‘You Are a Pink Starburst’ advent-st…
- TikTok chefs level up butternut squash recipes for fall
- Score a Cuisinart cookware set for 64% off on Amazon — it has 6 pots a…
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Refinance Rates Remain Historically Cheap
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!