With many FarmVille players already transitioning their farms from a look of fall and Thanksgiving to one of winter and Christmas, it's only fitting that we would come across some new Winter/Holiday-themed unreleased item images. There are quite a few new decorations that may or may not be coming to FarmVille in the near future, and we're here to give you a look at them.
As you can see from the image above, some of these items are holiday-themed, while others just represent winter. From left to right, we believe the items are the Pink Winter Tree, Ornament Fountain, Ice Cube (Melting), White Holiday Teddy Bear, Winter Icy Archway, and Winter Ice Cube. Keep in mind that these items may have different names once they are finally released.
As far as we know, if and when the Pink Winter Tree does come out, it will be a decorative item, rather than a tree that can be harvested, but as usual, there is no guarantee that any of these items will actually see the light of day in the game, so keep that in mind.
Which of these Winter/Christmas items are you most excited about seeing in FarmVille? Let us know in the comments.
Check out the rest of our Holiday 2010 coverage right here.
- Robinhood IPO: 5 risks investors should consider as shares begin tr…
- Key 30-year mortgage rate stays low, refinancing window still open
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- Do This Before Your Next Mortgage Payment (it's genius)
- How to Turn Your Home Equity into Cash. Calculate now
- $300K Refi in this Economy? 2.04% APR (15 yr)
- Save on La Mer, Jo Malone and more luxury beauty brands during the …
- New dads vs. experienced dads — hilarious TikTok couple show the diffe…
- 5 jeans under $60 to get from Nordstrom’s Anniversary Sale
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Congress Gives Veterans A Generous Mortgage Relief Program
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!