Tonight's FarmVille update brought yet another round of Thanksgiving items into the store. This time, we see the release of one new building, and a few new decorative items, some of which we brought you news of in a FarmVille Sneak Peek posted last week. Even if this is the first time you're seeing these new items, let's get right into our look at what's now available.
The first item is a building in the form of a Squash Home. It costs 200,000 coins to purchase, and will reward you with 2,000 experience points as a reward for making such a large purchase.
Along with this new building comes new decorative items in the form of a Pilgrim Carriage, a Pumpkin Planter, a Pilgrim Girl gnome, and a Turkey Balloon. The items are split evenly between those available for Farm Cash and for regular coins, with the Pilgrim Carriage and the Pilgrim Girl gnome costing 15 and 12 Farm Cash, respectively. The Turkey Balloon, then costs 50,000 coins, while the Pumpkin Planter costs just 8,000 coins.
All of these items come with a 13 day time limit. As this was quite a small update to the overall Thanksgiving theme, it makes us wonder if this could be the last set of Thanksgiving items we see released in the game. Could that be the case? Only time will tell at this point, but we'll be sure to let you know if/when more items are released.
Check out the rest of our Thanksgiving 2010 coverage right here.
Do you think this is the last set of Thanksgiving items to be released in FarmVIlle? How many of these items will you add to your farm this holiday season? Let us know in the comments.
- Robinhood IPO: 5 risks investors should consider as shares begin tr…
- Key 30-year mortgage rate stays low, refinancing window still open
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- Can you refinance with $0 out of pocket?
- Refinance rates at 2.02% APR. Calculate your rate now
- Do this before your next mortgage payment (it's genius)
- Surprise your little one with these fun PAW Patrol toys before the …
- Cannabis-friendly parenting: Are ‘420 moms’ the new ‘wine moms’?
- Supermom demonstrates how she manages to take triplet toddlers to Cost…
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Congress Gives Veterans A Generous Mortgage Relief Program
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!