As part of the Winter Holiday celebration in FarmVille, Zynga has launched a series of four new clothing items for your in-game avatar. The items all cost Farm Cash, so I hope you've been saving them.
The most expensive, and the most elaborate item of the four is the Reindeer costume, which costs 10 Farm Cash. The other three items are sweaters, each of which costs 5 Farm Cash. There is a blue and white Snowman Sweater, a red, white, and green Holiday Tree sweater, and finally a green and white Snowflake Sweater.
Each of the sweaters will reward you with 175 experience points for purchasing, while the Reindeer offers double that amount, at 350 XP.
As with the new Winter Holiday decorations, the three sweaters come with a time limit of 31 days, while the Reindeer costume will only be available to purchase for the next 16 days. With what's sure to be a huge holiday celebration this month, now would be a great time to plan ahead for what you may want to spend on these goodies this winter.
Which of the three holiday sweaters is your favorite? Do you plan on dressing up like Rudolph this Christmas? Let us know in the comments.
- 30-year mortgage rate dips again to 3%. Time for a refinance.
- Robinhood IPO: 5 risks investors should consider as shares begin tradi…
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- Can you refinance with $0 out of pocket?
- Refinance rates at 2.02% APR. Calculate your rate now
- Do this before your next mortgage payment (it's genius)
- Heading back to the office? Swipe these 6 plus-size work pants befo…
- I tried the softest, bounciest running shoes, and I wear them everywhe…
- Shoppers are replacing their Le Creuset Dutch ovens with this cheaper,…
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Congress Gives Veterans A Generous Mortgage Relief Program
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!