Similar to the new promotion currently going on in Cafe World, CrowdStar has teamed up with ProFlowers to offer players of Happy Pets a chance at 220 free Facebook Credits.
All you have to do to earn these free Facebook Credits, valued at $22 US, is make a purchase through ProFlowers this week, in honor of the Thanksgiving holiday. ProFlowers offers gifts in addition to flowers, like cupcakes, chocolates and more. This promotion will offer those interested up to 50% off certain items, and you'll see your Facebook Credits loaded into your account almost instantly upon making a valid purchase with a credit card.
What's especially great about this promotion is the fact that Facebook Credits are so universally used in Facebook games. Sure, you can earn these free credits through Happy Pets, but you can then turn around and spend them on any number of different games, whether created by CrowdStar or not.
Check out the rest of our Thanksgiving 2010 coverage right here.
Will you take advantage of this Happy Pets offer, or will you stick with earning free Cafe Cash in Cafe World? Let us know in the comments.
- Latest mortgage rates: Refinancing clock is ticking as rates rise
- Robinhood IPO: 5 risks investors should consider as shares begin tradi…
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- How to Turn Your Home Equity into Cash. Calculate Now.
- Crush Your Mortgage With This Government Program
- $300K Refi in this Economy? 2.01% APR (15 yr)
- ‘Now that our kid isn’t a baby anymore, my wife and I can’t agree o…
- The 3 best wireless Bluetooth speakers you can buy (at 3 different pri…
- ‘My 8-year-old daughter asked me to buy her a ouija board — should I?’
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Refinance Rates Remain Historically Cheap
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!