In this week's edition of the official FarmVille podcast, FarmVille Community Manager Lexilicious let users in on a special sneak peek of items and features that will be coming to FarmVille in the near future.
First the Winter Holiday theme of items will start releasing in the game very soon. This will see not only a release of new Winter and apparently Christmas themed items, but will also see a re-release of some of last year's items, similar to the setup of this year's Halloween event.
Next, a Chicken Coop expansion will be coming to the game. In other building news, we've received confirmation that the Winter Workshop building will be coming to FarmVille. It will be a constructable building that will let you earn coins once built.
For the Christmas season, the Holiday Tree will be making an appearance in the game in the coming weeks, that will allow you to collect "special goodies that will help you make presents." It's unclear right now as to whether or not this Holiday Tree will be an entirely new tree released in the game, or whether this will simply be a rehashing (in terms of function) of last year's Tree.
We'll be sure to bring you complete details on all of these new features as they go live in the game, but for now, if you want to check out the full podcast, which includes a recap of last week's events, you can find it above.
Which of these new features are you most excited about seeing in FarmVille? Let us know in the comments.
- Latest mortgage rates: Refinancing window stays open
- Robinhood IPO: 5 risks investors should consider as shares begin tradi…
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- How to Turn Your Home Equity into Cash. Calculate Now.
- Crush Your Mortgage With This Government Program
- $300K Refi in this Economy? 1.98% APR (15 yr)
- Upcycle your old dress into a stylish two-piece set
- Frozen versions of popular desserts that will keep summer going all ye…
- Things you never knew you could make with puff pastry dough
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Refinance Rates Remain Historically Cheap
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!