Similar to the FarmVIlle Dessert Contest that is asking users to bake FarmVille themed goodies in the real world for a chance to earn prizes in Zynga's massive farming game, so too has the developer announced a new contest for FrontierVille players, also asking them to let go of the computer mouse (at least for a few minutes) in order to create a FrontierVille-themed dish in the real world for submission in the FrontierVille Thanksgiving Contest.
This contest asks users to cook any sort of FrontierVille-themed dish, whether that ends up being a dessert, an entree, or otherwise. Simply take a picture of your dish, add a brief description about the dish (what is it, how is it themed, and so on), and post it to this thread on the official FrontierVille forums.
Zynga will let the community vote on entries, and the top ten that receive the most votes will receive a whopping 1,500 Horseshoes, 1 million coins, and 1 Mystery Animal Crate. You have until November 28 to submit a dish, so get cooking!
[Image Credit: Zynga]
Check out the rest of our Thanksgiving 2010 coverage right here.
Will you enter the FrontierVille Thanksgiving Contest? What would you do if you won 1,500 Horseshoes? Sound off in the comments.
- Savings Interest Rates SkyRocket After Fed Meeting
- With the Recent Rate Hike, CDs Become Best Investment
- Mortgage Rates Remain Low by Historical Standards – Experts Urge Locki…
- Do This Before Your Next Mortgage Payment (it's genius)
- How to Turn Your Home Equity into Cash. Calculate now
- $300K Refi in this Economy? 2.04% APR (15 yr)
- 5 three-ingredient summer slushies: ‘That looks so refreshing!’
- Mom is praised for huge, ‘beautiful’ blended family with ex-husband: ‘…
- This father-daughter sing-a-long has TikTok beaming: ‘I was having a b…
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Congress Gives Veterans A Generous Mortgage Relief Program
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!