Along with the Thanksgiving Missions that have launched in FrontierVille, you can also find a new Prize Turkey available to purchase from the game's store. This Turkey is a limited edition animal, available for 24 Horseshoes. It will only be available to purchase for the next 11 days.
Just as other animals in the game, this new Turkey also introduces a new collection to the game, in the form of the Turkey Collection. This collection can be completed by harvesting or grooming your Turkey(s), with the five items being seen above. They are the Turkey Knife (yikes!), Turkey Leg, Turkey Stuffing, White Meat, and Dark Meat.
Upon completing this collection, you can voluntarily turn it in to earn an Accelerate Crop Boost and 50 XP. As you would expect, this new Boost accelerates the growth of crops, in those cases that you need to harvest a certain number of a particular crop (say, Peanuts), but don't want to wait the full 4 days for them to grow.
Check out the rest of our Thanksgiving 2010 coverage right here.
Will you purchase a Turkey with Horseshoes just to complete this collection, or will you just hope that your friends will have Turkeys you can earn these items from instead? Let us know your thoughts on this expensive new animal, and animal collection, in the comments.
- Latest mortgage news: Virus news pushes rates down this week
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- Robinhood IPO: 5 risks investors should consider as shares begin tradi…
- Don’t Borrow From The Bank - Borrow From Yourself
- Your Best Refinance Rates for December 2021
- How To Pay Off Your House ASAP (It's So Simple)
- FYI, there are a bunch of soft and fluffy UGG slippers on sale for …
- 4-year-old daughter ‘scares’ mom with her business savviness when she …
- Does sitting all day make your back hurt? Buy this lumbar support cush…
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Refinance Rates Remain Historically Cheap
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!