Along with the new Thanksgiving animal and buildings that were released in FarmVille this evening, we also see the release of four new decorations that we can be thankful for.
The new decorations are split evenly between those that are premium items and those that go for traditional coins. For those willing to spend some Farm Cash this holiday season, you can pick up the Squirrel Pumpkin (a formerly Sneak Peek item) and the Duck Balloon (which finally makes an appearance - see the release of the Cow and Horse Balloons earlier in the week). The Squirrel Pumpkin costs 15 Farm Cash, while the Duck Balloon costs just 5 Farm Cash.
Meanwhile, if you wish to save your Farm Cash and spend just coins, you can purchase either the Harvest Cart or the Flamingo Grass. The Harvest Cart costs 50,000 coins, and rewards 500 experience points for purchasing, while the Flamingo Grass comes in at the bargain price of 2,000 coins.
All of these items are currently labeled with a 12 day time limit, which should give you plenty of time to decide whether or not to purchase any of these items in between bouts of real-world holiday festivities.
Check out the rest of our Thanksgiving 2010 coverage right here.
Let us know what you end up purchasing (or not) in the comments. What other Thanksgiving-themed items would you like to see released in the game this year?
- Latest mortgage rates: Refinancing window is still open
- Robinhood IPO: 5 risks investors should consider as shares begin tradi…
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- How to Turn Your Home Equity into Cash. Calculate Now.
- Crush Your Mortgage With This Government Program
- $300K Refi in this Economy? 2.01% APR (15 yr)
- Dessert-inspired cocktails to satisfy your sweet tooth
- TikTokers share cozy casseroles for fall and winter
- 19-year-old artist elevates plain jean jackets with hand-painted celeb…
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Refinance Rates Remain Historically Cheap
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!