Cafe World Thanksgiving Extravaganza Catering Order: Everything you need to know
- Deep Fried Turkey (Level 1): 30 Orders (eight hours cooking time)
- Homestyle Pot Roast (Level 3): 53 Orders (48 hours cooking time)
- Pumpkin Pie (Level 3): 60 Orders (12 hours cooking time)
Find out to finish this meaty fest after the break.
- Within five days: 12 Catering Points, 7,560 Cafe Points, 113,400 coins, Chocolate Pecan Pie recipe
- Within seven days: 8 Catering Points, 5,400 Cafe Points, 81,000 coins
- Within 10 days or longer: 4 Catering Points, 3,280 Cafe Points, 48,600 coins
Coordinating who will cook what is even easier now with the new Catering Business menu, but you can still make use of that classic trick to shave some time off of the job. It's simple: Just don't accept the order until a majority of the required dishes are about to finish and you just saved yourself a lot of hours. Come to think of it, you could probably prepare this meal while you eat your own, but laptops on the table is bad manners. For the record, my most favorite holiday is Arbor Day. (What did you think it was, Christmas? Tisk!)
[Via Cafe World Wiki]
Have you started the Thanksgiving Order yet? Is it any easier through the new Catering system? Let us know in the comments. Add Comment.