This week has been absolutely huge in the world of leaked FarmVille images, as we've come across a whole slew of Thanksgiving themed items that may or may not be coming to FarmVIlle in the near future. This set of items is solely centered around fall / Thanksgiving, so if this items are going to be released, we'd guess it will be soon.
You can check out the image of these unreleased items above. Here are what we think they'll be called, starting from left to right: Harvest Store, Autumn Fountain, Cornucopia Home, Squash House, Orange Pumpkin, Fall Bridge, Autumn Yellow Pumpkin, Autumn Red Pumpkin, Autumn Mixed Pumpkin, Turkey Hot Air Balloon.
As usual, keep in mind that there's no guarantee that any of these items will actually come out in the game, but as there is still a bit of time left before Thanksgiving itself is here, we wouldn't put it past Zynga to release one or all of these items into the game's store.
[via FarmVille Informer]
Check out the rest of our Thanksgiving 2010 coverage right here.
Are you looking forward to adding more items to your farm's Thanksgiving festivities? Let us know which of these items you are most looking forward to in the comments.
- Robinhood IPO: 5 risks investors should consider as shares begin tr…
- Key 30-year mortgage rate stays low, refinancing window still open
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- Can you refinance with $0 out of pocket?
- Refinance rates at 2.02% APR. Calculate your rate now
- Do this before your next mortgage payment (it's genius)
- 5 cocktails that are perfect for beer lovers
- The celebrity-approved Barefoot Dreams blanket is on sale for Nordstro…
- ‘The most comfortable shirt I own’: Almost 600 Nordstrom shoppers are …
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Congress Gives Veterans A Generous Mortgage Relief Program
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!