Zynga has jumped into the fall / Thanksgiving celebration in Treasure Isle by releasing what could be just the first round of new fall and Thanksgiving themed decorative items in the treasure-hunting game.
These items can be found, you guessed it, by clicking on "Decorations" in the store. Here's a list of the available items, along with prices and special features, where available:
Cranberry Truck - Adds 10 spaces to your Backpack - 40 Island Cash
Big Barn - Adds 10 spaces to your Backpack - 40 Island Cash
Squirrel Table - 10,000 coins
Small Squash - 150 coins
Cornstalks - 200 coins
Indian Corn - 150 coins
Brown Pile of Leaves - 200 coins
Pile of Red Leaves - 200 coins
Pile of Yellow Leaves - 200 coins
Cornucopia - 400 coins
Wooden Fence - 100 coins
Cranberry Crate - 100 coins
Plough - 500 coins
Fortunately, the only two items on this list that are limited edition are the Cranberry Truck and the Big Barn, which will both only be available in the game for the next 12 days. After that, your chance at potentially 20 extra spaces of Backpack inventory will be gone, that is, until Zynga can release another item with a similar (or even the same) effect.
Check out the rest of our Thanksgiving 2010 coverage right here.
With the cheap prices of these decorative items, will you splurge on a few to add a touch of fall flair to your Home Island? Let us know in the comments.
- Latest mortgage rates: Refinancing window is still open
- Robinhood IPO: 5 risks investors should consider as shares begin tradi…
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- How to Turn Your Home Equity into Cash. Calculate Now.
- Crush Your Mortgage With This Government Program
- $300K Refi in this Economy? 2.01% APR (15 yr)
- Today only: Score up to 30% off Calphalon cookware on Amazon
- Dessert-inspired cocktails to satisfy your sweet tooth
- TikTokers share cozy casseroles for fall and winter
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Refinance Rates Remain Historically Cheap
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!