For those risk takers that don't mind spending a bit of real-world currency in their Facebook games, Playdom has launched a new raffle in Social City that will have you looking towards the sky.
The Skyscraper Raffle 2 offers users a chance at winning one of 17 different, mostly extremely tall buildings for use in their towns. Each spin of the raffle costs a whopping 25 City Bucks, and you're not guaranteed to receive a different item on subsequent spins, so collectors need to be aware of the money-sinking potential that this raffle actually has.
That being said, some of the items available to win are the TransAmerica Building, the Kuala Lumpur Towers, the CN Tower, and of course, many more.
If we know Playdom as well as we think we do, this raffle won't be around forever, so if you're willing to take a risk at receiving one of these buildings, it would be best to do it quickly, while it's still around.
Will you spend 25 City Bucks to spin the Skyscraper 2 raffle, or will you save your City Bucks for a case when you can actually choose the item you end up with? Let us know in the comments.
- Robinhood IPO: 5 risks investors should consider as shares begin tr…
- Key 30-year mortgage rate stays low, refinancing window still open
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- Do This Before Your Next Mortgage Payment (it's genius)
- How to Turn Your Home Equity into Cash. Calculate now
- $300K Refi in this Economy? 2.04% APR (15 yr)
- Save on La Mer, Jo Malone and more luxury beauty brands during the …
- New dads vs. experienced dads — hilarious TikTok couple show the diffe…
- 5 jeans under $60 to get from Nordstrom’s Anniversary Sale
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Congress Gives Veterans A Generous Mortgage Relief Program
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!