Similar to the release of Candy Corn back during the Halloween celebration in FarmVille, it appears that Zynga will be honoring another candy tradition in the form of Candy Canes this Christmas.
We've seen images of the new Candy Cane crop, including its Mastery Stall, Market Bushel, and Mastery Sign, all of which you can see above.
It's interesting that we see a Market Bushel image being created for the Candy Canes, as limited edition crops rarely produce bushels, so it seems a bit unneeded. Could this be a hint that things are going to change in this area? Only time will tell, but this certainly would help those users that want to earn the Mastery Sign associated with the crop, as we would be able to do so twice as fast.
As usual, there is no guarantee that that the Candy Cane Crop will actually be released in the game (although it is incredibly likely that it will), so keep that in mind.
[Via FarmVille Feed]
Will you try to master Candy Canes, assuming that the crop is indeed masterable? Let us know your thoughts on this colorful, sweet crop in the comments.
- Savings Interest Rates SkyRocket After Fed Meeting
- With the Recent Rate Hike, CDs Become Best Investment
- Mortgage Rates Remain Low by Historical Standards – Experts Urge Locki…
- $400K Refi in this Economy? 1.99% APR (15 yr)
- Need Cash for Your Fixer Upper? Use Your Home's Equity!
- Experts Recommend Refi Before Rates Keep Rising
- These are the only heels I can wear for 8+ hours totally pain-free
- Mom confesses the ‘petty’ lies she tells her kids: ‘It just makes ever…
- Bride plays ‘shoe game’ with sister at wedding to reveal they’re both …
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Congress Gives Veterans A Generous Mortgage Relief Program
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!