Playfish teased us last week, that a new item would be launching in the Restaurant City today, and that time has come. The new item is the Indian Buffet Table, and it fits right in with the current Bollywood item theme.
What makes this item so special (at least in Playfish's eyes), is the fact that it's available to purchase for coins. This functional item is indeed available for coins, but we doubt the majority of the game's user-base will be able to afford it, as it goes for a whopping 240,000 coins.
The Buffet Table functions as an Arcade Machine or sorts, allowing customers to serve themselves and endless supply of gourmet Indian dishes. It earns 500 coins every four hours, meaning that you could make a nice profit off of the item, if you played the game with enough regularity to always cash out your profits (never fear, you won't lose anything if you go away for a while, you just won't earn anything past the 500 coin cap either).
This Buffet Table will only be available for the next two days, so shop while you can if you want to add it to your restaurant.
Is the Buffet Table worth the high price? We'll leave that up to you - share your thoughts on this item in the comments. Will you buy one?
- Latest mortgage rates: Refinancing clock is ticking as rates rise
- Robinhood IPO: 5 risks investors should consider as shares begin tradi…
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- How to Turn Your Home Equity into Cash. Calculate Now.
- Crush Your Mortgage With This Government Program
- $300K Refi in this Economy? 2.01% APR (15 yr)
- Walmart is selling a ‘Stranger Things’ cassette player, and yes, it…
- Here’s where to buy the pore-cleaning mousse that’s taking TikTok by s…
- These No. 1 best-selling fleece jackets are less than $25 on Amazon
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Refinance Rates Remain Historically Cheap
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!