As we've told you earlier this evening, this week's item theme in Restaurant City is Bollywood, and with that comes the addition of new Indian themed dishes in the game. There are three new dishes to serve to your guests, including two entrees and one drink.
The first entree is the Chicken Korma, which can be learned with four ingredients: Chicken, Coconut, Chili, and Onion. Fortunately, this isn't a limited time recipe, so luckily, tracking down a coconut (or ten, if you'd like to master the dish) can be done at your leisure.
The other available entree is the Lamb Biryani. It also takes four ingredients to learn, but they are very different from that of the other dish: Rice, Raisins, Saffron, and Lamb. Again, this seems to be a permanent addition to the game, so you can search for the missing ingredients (where applicable) whenever you want.
Finally, the drink is the Mango Lassi, a tropical new offering that takes just three ingredients to learn: Milk, Cream, and Mango. Like the other two recipes, this one isn't limited, so take your time in learning it.
All told, it's nice to see Playfish releasing standard recipes into the game's menu that don't require users to panic and rush to collect the ingredients necessary to learn them. We'll be sure to let you know if that continues to be the case in the future.
Have you learned any of these three recipes in Restaurant City? Let us know in the comments.
- 30-year mortgage rate dips again to 3%. Time for a refinance.
- Robinhood IPO: 5 risks investors should consider as shares begin tradi…
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- Can you refinance with $0 out of pocket?
- Refinance rates at 2.02% APR. Calculate your rate now
- Do this before your next mortgage payment (it's genius)
- 5 TikTokers who combine the art of cooking with ASMR
- Meet the Latinx-owned sustainable fashion brand inspired by fine art
- Dad films the ‘never ending battle’ of trying to load the dishwasher w…
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Congress Gives Veterans A Generous Mortgage Relief Program
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!