Kanye West Gives Impromptu Performance on Delta Flight
According to HollywoodLife.com, West was seated in First Class when he came on the plane's loud speaker and started rapping, about a half-hour into the flight.
One passenger says he spotted Kanye as he got on the plane.
"I had to pass through First Class to get my seat in Economy, and I saw Kanye sitting there with a little drink in his hand," the passenger tells the website. "I wouldn't have even thought it was him, but he was sitting with a very PR-looking lady."
The big surprise was when West got on the loudspeaker, introduced himself and started to rap, the passenger says.
"Then he couldn't decide if he wanted to do 'The Good Life' or 'Gold Digger,' so he was like, 'I'll just do a little bit of both," the unnamed passenger says.
Delta Airlines had no comment.
- Big Ben Tours Banned Due to Security Fears [AOL Travel]
- 13 Things Your Hotel Desk Clerk Won't Tell You[Reader's Digest]
- What Does a 2-Mile Taxi Ride Cost Around the World? (Photos)[Huffington Post]
- Top 10 Beach Cities (Great Photos)[National Geographic]
- How to Rent Your Own Private Island[Fox News]
Photo, Samira Kahn, flickr