Most kids have a holiday wish list that includes toys they've seen on TV or in the movies, and chances are a lot of your holiday shopping budget will go to gratifying those dreams.
You may want to supplement one or two larger purchases with a few extra things that your child will also enjoy and, if your kids also like exchanging gifts with friends at Christmas time, costs can add up quickly. You can score some great gifts for kids at the dollar store.
Dollar General has toys for five dollars that include a 14-inch plush caterpillar, a plush lion with sound, Hot Wheels Rumble Road, Batman assorted character figures, hand-held video games and Disney Princess art sets, to name a few.
- People Who Retire Comfortably Avoid These Financial Advisor Mistake…
- The Worst Way to Withdraw From Retirement Accounts
- 2020: How to Maximize Your Savings
- Historic Refi Rate Alert: 1.99% APR. Can you save?
- Need Cash? How to Access Your Home's Equity
- Experts Recommend to Refi Before Rates Keep Rising
- Home Mortgage Rates Drop Sharply This Week
- HARP Refinance Program is Over. Now What?
- Digital Mortgage Platform Helps Home Buyers Shop for Mortgages
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Congress Gives Veterans A Generous Mortgage Relief Program
- Cards Charging 0% Interest Until Nearly 2023
- You Could Earn 100K Points With This Astonishing Travel Card
- Get Financially Fit with these Credit Cards