Digital Chocolate was full of updates this week, releasing three new games (Hollywood City, Vegas City, and Island God, in that order), and then updating their smash hit Millionaire City with new Luxury Week items.
The items in this theme include two new houses, the Designer House and the Skyscraper Ultimate. The Designer House is available to those users level 16 and above, but the Skyscraper is called "Ultimate" for a reason, not unlocking until users have reached level 60.
Meanwhile, one more commercial building was added to the game in the form of Hotel Midas (level 29). When adding said hotel to your town, you trigger the spawning of black limousines that will drive around your town's streets. In addition, for those users that have previously purchased a Night Club or a Casino, you'll see two other kinds of limousines on your streets - White for the Night Club and Gold for the Casino.
It's interesting that Digital Chocolate calls this Luxury Week I. Does this mean we'll see a Luxury Week II or even III in the future? Only time will tell, but we certainly hope so.
Will you add any of these luxurious new items to your town in Millionaire CIty? Let us know in the comments.
- Robinhood IPO: 5 risks investors should consider as shares begin tr…
- Key 30-year mortgage rate stays low, refinancing window still open
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Congress Gives Veterans A Generous Mortgage Relief Program
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!
- Can you refinance with $0 out of pocket?
- Refinance rates at 2.02% APR. Calculate your rate now
- Do this before your next mortgage payment (it's genius)
- Notice: cars driven less than 25 miles could pay less
- Seniors, get car insurance from $39 per month
- Qualified zip codes save big on insurance
- People Who Retire Comfortably Avoid These Financial Advisor Mistake…
- The Worst Way to Withdraw From Retirement Accounts
- 2020: How to Maximize Your Savings
- Surprise your little one with these fun PAW Patrol toys before the …
- Cannabis-friendly parenting: Are ‘420 moms’ the new ‘wine moms’?
- Supermom demonstrates how she manages to take triplet toddlers to Cost…
- 0% APR Card Offer Now Lasts Until 2023
- Spend $500, Get $200 Fast With This Top Card
- Make Money Moves With These Cards in 2021