Men are notoriously hard to buy for and the reasons are simple. Guys dig high-end stuff like electronics and when they see something they want, they're just as likely to buy it themselves, rather than think to leave loved ones a gift idea. But don't despair, there are some great gift ideas for men at the dollar store and they won't cost you a month's pay.
I saw a selection of Ivy & Castle men's body wash, soap on a rope, aftershave and shampoo in the dollar store, all of them full-sized bottles. Pick two, three or all four of these to make a great-looking gift for a man in your life.
For the photography buff, put together a kit including a table top tripod, a lens cleaning cloth, a couple of blank recordable CDs and a nice metal, wood or leather-look frame.
- People Who Retire Comfortably Avoid These Financial Advisor Mistake…
- The Worst Way to Withdraw From Retirement Accounts
- 2020: How to Maximize Your Savings
- Historic Refi Rate Alert: 2.02% APR. Can you save?
- Don’t Borrow From The Bank - Borrow From Yourself
- Crush Your Debt: Refinance to a 15 yr fixed
- Home Mortgage Rates Drop Sharply This Week
- HARP Refinance Program is Over. Now What?
- Digital Mortgage Platform Helps Home Buyers Shop for Mortgages
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Congress Gives Veterans A Generous Mortgage Relief Program
- 0% APR Card Offer Now Lasts Until 2023
- Spend $500, Get $200 Fast With This Top Card
- Make Money Moves With These Cards in 2021