CrowdStar has launched a new cross-promotion in Happy Pets, allowing first time users of the Redbox movie rental service to earn 30 Facebook Credits for renting their first movie.
The details are simple - simply head into Happy Pets, click on the Redbox link in the top left corner of the screen. Reserve your first DVD (you must have a valid credit card), and you ill receive your credits instantly. Again, this is only available to new users, that have never rented from Red Box before, so find someone in your family that's a newbie to the service and get going!
Sure, 30 Facebook Credits is only $3.00, but if you do go through with the DVD reservation, you will have paid $1.00 to earn 3 back, that you can use in many of your favorite Facebook games, including Happy Pets and other CrowdStar titles that have Facebook Credits as their premium currency.
With over 24,000 Redbox locations throughout the United States, it's likely that, if you do live in the States, you wouldn't have far to go to actually pick up your reserved movie, but it seems as though that isn't entirely necessary.
Will you take part in this Redbox promotion to earn 30 free Facebook Credits? Let us know in the comments.
- Savings Interest Rates SkyRocket After Fed Meeting
- With the Recent Rate Hike, CDs Become Best Investment
- Mortgage Rates Remain Low by Historical Standards – Experts Urge Locki…
- Do This Before Your Next Mortgage Payment (it's genius)
- How to Turn Your Home Equity into Cash. Calculate now
- $300K Refi in this Economy? 2.04% APR (15 yr)
- Step up your sneaker game with these cool kicks on sale at the Nord…
- From Barefoot Dreams to Alo, these are the best loungewear deals at th…
- Mom shares emotional video for women worried about putting on swimsuit…
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Congress Gives Veterans A Generous Mortgage Relief Program
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!