Similar to the systems found in FrontierVille, FarmVille, and now even Treasure Isle, Cafe World has been given its own Daily Special Delivery email system, granting players that sign up (an in-game pop-up allows you to sign up for the service) the ability to earn one free Special Delivery box in an email sent to their Facebook email (the one that you gave Zynga to continue playing, when emails became mandatory some months ago).
As we told you last month, the Special Delivery box in Cafe World offers you one free item, and is normally something that you actually need to finish a task in the game, whether that task be building a lightning stove, finishing the drink bar, and so on. You can also earn free servings of dishes through these boxes, so think of them what you will.
Either way, these emails will show up in your inbox daily, with the link inside only staying active for 24 hours. Simply make sure that you're logged into Facebook when you click on the email link, and you'll be taken to Facebook where your delivery box will be opened automatically, and you'll see what's inside. Even if it is a bundle of food servings, it was free, and we really can't complain about that.
Let us know what you think of the new daily email system in Cafe World in the comments. Will you sign up to receive free items, or do you not want another email to keep track of everyday?
- Latest mortgage rates: Refinancing clock is ticking as rates rise
- Robinhood IPO: 5 risks investors should consider as shares begin tradi…
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- How to Turn Your Home Equity into Cash. Calculate Now.
- Crush Your Mortgage With This Government Program
- $300K Refi in this Economy? 2.01% APR (15 yr)
- This baby’s reaction to bath time gets cuter and cuter
- Those viral ‘peel and reveal’ lip stains are on sale today on Amazon
- ‘Now that our kid isn’t a baby anymore, my wife and I can’t agree on b…
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Refinance Rates Remain Historically Cheap
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!