Dragon Age, Bioware's popular role-playing game available on PC and game consoles will be making its way onto Facebook in the form of Dragon Age Legends. You will return to Theadas and save a viscount's son while battling demons and darkspawn.
OK, so it all kind of sounds like the lyrics from a Tenacious D song, but if this social game is anything like it's bigger brothers, it'll keep you engrossed for hours on end. Here's hoping anyway. Playing this game will also unlock items in Dragon Age II, which is set to arrive in stores in March 2011.
EA 2D General Manager Mark Spenner says their goal is to use Dragon Age Legends to raise the 'quality bar' in social games. "Dragon Age Legends will deliver a deep, sophisticated experience, and we will continue to delight gamers by adding new features and content far into the future," he says.
Dragon Age Legends will also give players a taste of the Free Marches, which will be the main setting in Dragon Age II, and it will have a 'gratifying' character customization options. Players will take on quests, earn loot and play the game with their fellow Facebook friends.
These details are a little vague, but if you're interested in being one of the first to get involved, you can sign up to be part of the game's January beta here.
- Robinhood IPO: 5 risks investors should consider as shares begin tr…
- Key 30-year mortgage rate stays low, refinancing window still open
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Congress Gives Veterans A Generous Mortgage Relief Program
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!
- Can you refinance with $0 out of pocket?
- Refinance rates at 2.02% APR. Calculate your rate now
- Do this before your next mortgage payment (it's genius)
- Notice: cars driven less than 25 miles could pay less
- Seniors, get car insurance from $39 per month
- Qualified zip codes save big on insurance
- People Who Retire Comfortably Avoid These Financial Advisor Mistake…
- The Worst Way to Withdraw From Retirement Accounts
- 2020: How to Maximize Your Savings
- 5 cocktails that are perfect for beer lovers
- The celebrity-approved Barefoot Dreams blanket is on sale for Nordstro…
- ‘The most comfortable shirt I own’: Almost 600 Nordstrom shoppers are …
- 0% APR Card Offer Now Lasts Until 2023
- Spend $500, Get $200 Fast With This Top Card
- Make Money Moves With These Cards in 2021