For the next two days, Playfish is offering a limited edition Spooky Organ to players of Restaurant City. The Organ is an arcade machine or sorts, that earns 1500 coins every 6 hours. That's nothing to scoff at, if you're a regular player that will always be around to cash out those profits. Don't worry though, if you don't play the game for a while, your 1500 coins won't go anywhere, and will be waiting for you the next time you login.
Unfortunately, there's no other special effect that comes along with the Organ - it's more just a creepy accessory to add a bit of Transylvanian fright to your restaurant. It does animate, however, which is better than nothing. For 35 Playfish Cash you can add one of these Organs to your restaurant, just do so fast, as the Organ will leave the store after Monday.
Check out the rest of our Halloween 2010 coverage right here.
Will you purchase the Spooky Organ in Restaurant City? Let us know in the comments.
- Latest mortgage news: Rates stay low, extending refi opportunity
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- Robinhood IPO: 5 risks investors should consider as shares begin tradi…
- Don’t Borrow From The Bank - Borrow From Yourself
- Your Best Refinance Rates for December 2021
- How To Pay Off Your House ASAP (It's So Simple)
- Our mouths are watering from this churro cheesecake
- Impress your friends and family with these aesthetic Christmas cookie …
- Dad cracks up baby with his silly TikTok dance: ‘We’re supposed to be …
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Refinance Rates Remain Historically Cheap
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!