One of the subtle draws to Nightclub City is the ability to "collect" celebrities, who will either randomly visit your club, or who can be paid to make an appearance in your club. These celebrities add to your club's popularity for as long as they are in the club, which has multiple effects (the most noteworthy being the sheer increase in the number of patrons coming to your club, thereby increasing your cover charge and drink revenues).
To celebrate Halloween, Booyah has added a new trio of Halloween celebrities to the mix tonight. For a limited time, you can now pay Count Macula, Freakenstein, and the Bride of Freakenstein to make an appearance in your club. All three cost a whopping 1 million coins each to purchase, but they also come with a high amount of popularity points, at 200 points each. Pay 3 million coins and your club will instantly boost 600 popularity points! To put this into perspective, many other celebrities add just 50 or 100 popularity points per appearance.
The only downside? Your club must be located on Elm Street, one of the game's Halloween themed locations in order to have them appear in your club. For those that don't have the 10 million dollars to move their club to said location, this can be a bit disappointing, but at least those that did make the splurge now have more content with which to spend their time.
Check out the rest of our Halloween 2010 coverage right here.
Have you moved your nightclub to Elm Street? Will you to add these celebrities to your club? Let us know in the comments.
- Savings Interest Rates SkyRocket After Fed Meeting
- With the Recent Rate Hike, CDs Become Best Investment
- Mortgage Rates Remain Low by Historical Standards – Experts Urge Locki…
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Congress Gives Veterans A Generous Mortgage Relief Program
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!
- Need Cash? How to Access Your Home's Equity
- Mortgage Payoff Tactic Eliminates 15 Years of Payments
- Don’t Borrow From The Bank - Borrow From Yourself
- Notice: cars driven less than 25 miles could pay less
- Seniors, get car insurance from $39 per month
- Qualified zip codes save big on insurance
- People Who Retire Comfortably Avoid These Financial Advisor Mistake…
- The Worst Way to Withdraw From Retirement Accounts
- 2020: How to Maximize Your Savings
- This $20 Target top is so cute and comfy, I bought it in three colo…
- 7 mini backpacks cute enough to ditch handbags for good
- 6 of the best hair oils, according to a beauty editor
- Want To Travel Practically Free? (Get 100k points fast)
- Do You Know the Fastest Way to Pay Off Credit Card Debt?
- Pay No Interest Until Nearly 2023 With A Better Credit Card