After the sheer amount of bugs, glitches, and other random annoyances associated with FrontierVille's Halloween / Headless Horseman quests, and the public outcry that accompanied them, Zynga has decided to extend the Halloween celebration in FrontierVille, giving users a full four days (from the time of this writing) to complete both sets of Halloween missions.
But that's not all! In addition to simply allowing the quests to be finished even after Halloween has come and gone, all of the Halloween costumes, decorations, and the ability to "Trick" or "Treat" your neighbors will also remain active for an extended amount of time, letting all users who were affected in any way, shape or form by the game's glitches over the last week to have time to catch up.
Depending on how far you made it into both quest sets before being struck by the glitches, the extra time may or may not be enough to see you through to the end, but it is nice to have a bit of extra time all the same.
Check out the rest of our Halloween 2010 coverage right here.
Have you finished everything related to Halloween in FrontierVille? Do you think this extra time is enough to make up for the inconveniences suffered by players? Let us know in the comments.
- Latest mortgage news: Virus news pushes rates down this week
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- Robinhood IPO: 5 risks investors should consider as shares begin tradi…
- Don’t Borrow From The Bank - Borrow From Yourself
- Your Best Refinance Rates for December 2021
- How To Pay Off Your House ASAP (It's So Simple)
- Put your leftover gingerbread to good use with these recipes
- Does the viral cloud bread TikTok recipe live up to the hype?
- Popular TikToker shares his top three foods that cost only $1
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Refinance Rates Remain Historically Cheap
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!