While it's beginning to seem as if CrowdStar might be labeling otherwise normal Happy Pets releases as "Halloween" items just for the sake of doing so, we're willing to give the developer the benefit of the doubt with this new release of Monster Invasion pets.
These pets are humongous, gigantic, and every other word meaning "large." There are five to choose from in all: Gigante Guinea Pig, Mother of All Ferret, Monster Legend Dragon, Monster Fable Dragon, and Monster Mythic Dragon.
The differences between the three dragons are the colors uses to create them. Each pet is multi-colored, so it's just a matter of picking the color pair that you like. Likewise, all five pets share the same price, at 70 Facebook Credits, the equivalent of $7.00 US.
Whether or not you consider these pets to be true Halloween items is up to you, but regardless of that, if you'd like to pick any of them up, make sure to do so fast, as these pets are limited edition and are currently available only in quantities of 500-1200 units each.
Check out the rest of our Halloween 2010 coverage right here.
Do you think these pets fit with the game's Halloween celebration? Will you be adding any of them to your collection? Let us know in the comments.
- Latest mortgage rates: Refinancing window is still open
- Robinhood IPO: 5 risks investors should consider as shares begin tradi…
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- How to Turn Your Home Equity into Cash. Calculate Now.
- Crush Your Mortgage With This Government Program
- $300K Refi in this Economy? 2.01% APR (15 yr)
- Toddler uses ‘gentle parenting’ technique on younger sibling
- Mom stirs TikTok controversy when she shares ups and downs of 13-year …
- This $29 teddy bomber jacket is too cute: ‘Get one in every color’
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Refinance Rates Remain Historically Cheap
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!