Zynga really wants you to purchase Farm Cash in FarmVille. How do we know this? Simple - in a new promotion, Zynga is now offering yet another free item to users who make a purchase for Farm Cash.
The next time you login to FarmVille, you may see a pop-up like the one above, offering a free Black Witch Cat with any Farm Cash purchase. As of this writing, the Black Witch Cat is unable to purchase from the game's store, and we're guessing that that's the way it will remain. After all, what better way to entice users to purchase Farm Cash than to reward them with an item that can only be earned through a purchase? Note: Turns out that exclusivity really wasn't, as Zynga has released the item in store for Farm Cash.
If you'd like one of these Halloween kitties, but don't necessarily care about the color you receive, remember that if you own an iPhone/iPad, you can purchase the exclusive White Witch Cat - it's the same animal, only white, and with a purple hat, rather than black.
Check out the rest of our Halloween 2010 coverage right here.
Will you purchase Farm Cash to receive a free Black Witch Cat, or are you fine purchasing the White version from your Apple device? Let us know in the comments.
- Savings Interest Rates SkyRocket After Fed Meeting
- With the Recent Rate Hike, CDs Become Best Investment
- Mortgage Rates Remain Low by Historical Standards – Experts Urge Locki…
- $400K Refi in this Economy? 1.99% APR (15 yr)
- Need Cash for Your Fixer Upper? Use Your Home's Equity!
- Experts Recommend Refi Before Rates Keep Rising
- Snag Amazon devices for less, thanks to these early Prime Day deals
- My mom has been a flight attendant for 38 years — here’s what she swea…
- This expensive-looking tank on Nordstrom is now 40% off — get it befor…
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Congress Gives Veterans A Generous Mortgage Relief Program
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!