Tonight, Zynga has announced that the cross-promotion between Mafia Wars and FrontierVille, advertising Mafia Wars Italy was actually just the first of a much larger celebration, which has now found a place on the farms of FarmVille as well.
A similar cross-promotion sees FarmVille players being given the opportunity to earn a Roman Golden Horse statue by playing Mafia Wars. Be on the lookout for a small pop-up at the bottom of the gameplay area which introduces the promotion, and be sure to head to Mafia Wars via the link provided therein to ensure that the promotion has been activated on your account.
After that, all you'll need to do is play Mafia Wars long enough to level up three times, to the minimum level of level 8. This is one of those rare occasions when being newer to a game might actually work in your favor, as Mafia Wars levels become harder to earn (or at least more time consuming) the higher level you are.
Once you've reached at least level 8 and leveled up three times, you'll be taken back to FarmVille where your free Roman Golden Horse statue will be waiting for you.
Will you play Mafia Wars to earn this free item in FarmVille? What do you think about these cross-promotions that Zynga has become so fond of? Let us know in the comments.
- Latest mortgage news: Rates retreat amid recession fears
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- Latest mortgage rates: Refinancing clock is ticking as rates rise
- Can You Refinance With $0 Out of Pocket?
- Need Cash? Take Money Out of Your Home
- Smart Ways To Pay for a Home Renovation
- These bike shorts are so comfortable, I want to wear them every sin…
- The Ostrich Chair may seem a little ridiculous, but TikTok is obsessed…
- 6 Nike sneakers to add to your closet for $100 or less
- The True Story Behind "The Blind Side"
- These Are All The Hidden Hacks Of Costco
- The Largest Military Planes In The World Are A Sight To Behold
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!