From now until Halloween, Zynga is throwing a spooky Halloween sale in Cafe World, allowing you to pick up Cafe Cash and coin packages, spice bundles, and even cafe expansions on a discount.
Cafe Cash and coin bundles are marked down at least 10%, with the highest bundle of 1,250 Cafe Cash now costing a little more than $130 US, rather than the $160 normal price tag. If you've ever considered buying such a large bundle before, now would definitely be the time (a $30 savings is nothing to scoff at).
As for spices and expansions, they have been marked down a full 25%, allowing you to reach the largest cafe expansion for 1 million coins or stock up on Instant Thymes for as little as 25 Cafe Cash. Many decorative items have also been placed on sale, but there hasn't been a particular percentage given for how much the prices have changed.
Remember, this is a limited time sale, so be sure to take advantage of these prices while they last!
Check out the rest of our Halloween 2010 coverage right here.
Will you use this sale as an excuse to buy Cafe Cash, spices or a cafe expansion? Let us know what you think in the comments.
- Savings Interest Rates SkyRocket After Fed Meeting
- With the Recent Rate Hike, CDs Become Best Investment
- Mortgage Rates Remain Low by Historical Standards – Experts Urge Locki…
- $400K Refi in this Economy? 1.99% APR (15 yr)
- Need Cash for Your Fixer Upper? Use Your Home's Equity!
- Experts Recommend Refi Before Rates Keep Rising
- These are the only heels I can wear for 8+ hours totally pain-free
- Mom confesses the ‘petty’ lies she tells her kids: ‘It just makes ever…
- Bride plays ‘shoe game’ with sister at wedding to reveal they’re both …
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Congress Gives Veterans A Generous Mortgage Relief Program
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!