Social City Update: New terrain items transform cities into mountain valleys
- Spencer's Butte: 15 City Cash, 10,000 Happiness and 325 XP
- Skinner's Butte: 50,000 coins, 5,500 Happiness and 170 XP
- Autumn Hills: 15,000 coins, 1,500 Happiness and 60 XP
- Snowy Peak: 40 City Cash, 40,000 Happiness and 1,850 XP
- Stony Peak: 2.5 million coins, 40,000 Happiness and 5,370 XP
While these new terrain items are horribly expensive, they will both grant your people mounds of happiness and you gobs of precious XP. In addition to the new land masses, there is also a limited edition Garden Center building that the Playdom community team announced was included in the update, though it's nowhere to be found. Hopefully the item is included in the game shortly. In the meantime, enjoy saving up for your not-so-quite mountain town.
[Image Credit: Playdom]
What are your thoughts on the new terrain items? Will you be terrforming your city into a mountain town? Sound off in the comments. Add Comment.