With one of FrontierVille's Halloween missions requiring users to purchase five Tombstones and place them on their Homestead, it's only fitting that Zynga has chosen to do more with the items than simply allowing them to clutter up everyone's land.
Now, when you load your Homestead and click on a Tombstone, you'll be given the option of customizing it with a clever epitaph or even just the name of the "deceased." This can be done on those Tombstones that you already own, as well as on those new purchases from the market. Zynga says this is a great way to dedicate an item on your Homestead to your friends, but wouldn't that be killing your friends virtually? Perhaps I'm just taking this too seriously, but there you have it.
[Image Credit: Zynga]
Check out the rest of our Halloween 2010 coverage right here.
Do you have a witty saying you'll be placing on a Tombstone on your Homestead? Feel free to share it with us in the comments!
- Savings Interest Rates SkyRocket After Fed Meeting
- With the Recent Rate Hike, CDs Become Best Investment
- Mortgage Rates Remain Low by Historical Standards – Experts Urge Locki…
- $400K Refi in this Economy? 2.03% APR (15 yr)
- Forget Your 401k if you Own a Home (Do This)
- Make the Switch from a 30 to 15 Year Mortgage
- 5 three-ingredient summer slushies: ‘That looks so refreshing!’
- Mom is praised for huge, ‘beautiful’ blended family with ex-husband: ‘…
- This father-daughter sing-a-long has TikTok beaming: ‘I was having a b…
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Congress Gives Veterans A Generous Mortgage Relief Program
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!