Is your Halloween costume for this year something to behold? Are you planning on scaring your neighbors as a vampire or creepy monster? Or perhaps you're taking the more comical route, dressing as a clown or television personality. Either way, why not use your costume to your advantage and enter into Zynga's newly announced Halloween Costume Contest?
Zynga has posted all of the official details of the contest on the FarmVIlle forums, but here's the gist of what's up. From today until November 2, all you have to do is take a picture of yourself (or even yourself and some friends) in your Halloween costume(s). Make sure that you're a member of the FarmVille forums, and hold up a piece of paper with your forum name on it to ensure that it really is you entering (no stealing a picture from Google now).
After that, simply add your picture to the contest's thread on the forums, and you'll be entered for a chance to be one of the 10 winners who will receive 500 Farm Cash and 500,000 coins.
The more creative your pictures the better, so put your thinking caps on and take a chance at winning these free goodies!
Check out the rest of our Halloween 2010 coverage right here.
What are you dressing up as for this Halloween? Will you enter Zynga's contest, or are you just dressing up for the candy? Let us know in the comments.
- Latest mortgage rates: Refinancing window is still open
- Robinhood IPO: 5 risks investors should consider as shares begin tradi…
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- How to Turn Your Home Equity into Cash. Calculate Now.
- Crush Your Mortgage With This Government Program
- $300K Refi in this Economy? 2.01% APR (15 yr)
- Today only: Score up to 30% off Calphalon cookware on Amazon
- Dessert-inspired cocktails to satisfy your sweet tooth
- TikTokers share cozy casseroles for fall and winter
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Refinance Rates Remain Historically Cheap
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!