Ravenwood Fair is a hot new game from LOLapps that combines the gameplay from FrontierVille with a new and exciting carnival theme. In this game, the goal is to create your own fair and attract guests, all while keeping your guests safe from the scary critters that live in the forest surrounding you. In order to buy new games and decorations for your fair, you need coins. Here is the essential guide that will teach you how to earn coins in Ravenwood Fair.
Building games is not only one of the main objectives of Ravenwood Fair, it actually has a huge coin benefit to you as well. The more games you have, the more visitors will come to your fair. Visitors spend money playing your games, so you can collect coins from them while they are playing. Clearly, it is a good idea to have as many games as you can afford in your fair. Building games does require you to spend coins though, so it might not be the most cost effective way to earn them.
Chop Down Trees
Chopping down trees is an effective way to earn coins, because each time you chop a tree you earn a little bit of coins. The amount ranges from 1-20 per chop, so it can definitely add up to be a substantial amount of dough. You can only chop as long as you have energy though, so this option doesn't work for just anyone.
- Latest mortgage news: Virus news pushes rates down this week
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- Robinhood IPO: 5 risks investors should consider as shares begin tradi…
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Refinance Rates Remain Historically Cheap
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!
- Don’t Borrow From The Bank - Borrow From Yourself
- Your Best Refinance Rates for December 2021
- How To Pay Off Your House ASAP (It's So Simple)
- Notice: cars driven less than 25 miles could pay less
- Seniors, get car insurance from $39 per month
- Qualified zip codes save big on insurance
- People Who Retire Comfortably Avoid These Financial Advisor Mistake…
- The Worst Way to Withdraw From Retirement Accounts
- 2020: How to Maximize Your Savings
- TikToker reveals how Costco puts sauce on pizza
- FYI, there are a bunch of soft and fluffy UGG slippers on sale for up …
- 4-year-old daughter ‘scares’ mom with her business savviness when she …
- Your Best Credit Card Offers for December 2021
- Shop Now, Pay Interest Later With These Top Cards
- Want To Travel Practically Free? Get This Card Now