While Digital Chocolate's Millionaire City may be focused on living a fantastic life with all of the luxuries money can buy (the game is called Millionaire City after all), that doesn't mean that your spoiled citizens also shouldn't be looking out for the care and survival of Mother Earth. You don't want your city to crumble under pollution, now do you?
That being the case, they have celebrated Green Week, offering users a chance to add a bit of environmental conservation to their towns, via green technology, organic foods, and even luxury resorts and homes that follow the green theme.
Follow us behind the break to see the full selection of items.
- Latest mortgage rates: Refinancing window is still open
- Robinhood IPO: 5 risks investors should consider as shares begin tradi…
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Refinance Rates Remain Historically Cheap
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!
- How to Turn Your Home Equity into Cash. Calculate Now.
- Crush Your Mortgage With This Government Program
- $300K Refi in this Economy? 2.01% APR (15 yr)
- Notice: cars driven less than 25 miles could pay less
- Seniors, get car insurance from $39 per month
- Qualified zip codes save big on insurance
- People Who Retire Comfortably Avoid These Financial Advisor Mistake…
- The Worst Way to Withdraw From Retirement Accounts
- 2020: How to Maximize Your Savings
- When my son’s fish died, I realized there was more I needed to teac…
- There’s already a waitlist for the new Solo Stove fire pits that come …
- These Marc Fisher boots go with everything — get them for 50% off at N…
- 0% APR Card Offer Now Lasts Until 2023
- Want To Travel Practically Free? Get This Card Now
- Your Best Credit Card Offers for October 2021