FrontierVille folks are in a tizzy because the Headless Horseman seems to have ridden off into the night and no one has spotted this creature on their Homestead -- or neighbors' Homesteads -- since Friday. In the meantime, FrontierVille has also been experience a serious slowdown, making it nearly impossible to play.
Zynga hasn't said a word about pulling the Headless Horseman or given any explanation as to why the game keeps crashing, though this could have something to do with the big Facebook outage yesterday. In the meantime, try to find comfort in the fact that you're not experiencing these FrontierVille horrors by your lonesome.
Have you had problems playing FrontierVille? Have you seen the Headless Horseman today? Sound off in the comments below. Add comment.
- Robinhood IPO: 5 risks investors should consider as shares begin tr…
- Key 30-year mortgage rate stays low, refinancing window still open
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- Can you refinance with $0 out of pocket?
- Refinance rates at 2.02% APR. Calculate your rate now
- Do this before your next mortgage payment (it's genius)
- Loving the plush purse trend? Shop 5 styles for under $20 at Amazon
- Don’t miss your chance to score a pair of Reebok’s cult-favorite Club …
- TikToker shares a cool science experiment for kids that you can do in …
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Congress Gives Veterans A Generous Mortgage Relief Program
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!