I received this email notice about FarmVille charging me Farm Cash for Halloween tricks that neighbors played on my farm, and letting me know that the virtual cash has been restored to my account. I went to double check that that's the case and am happy to report that my Farm Cash was safe and sound.
So, if friends play tricks on your farm, and you notice that you're being charged Farm Cash for these hijinks -- it's a known glitch, and you will hopefully get an email like the one above. If not, you can contact Zynga customer service and/or leave a message about the bug in the official FarmVille forums.
Did you get charged Farm Cash for Halloween tricks friends' played on your farm? Did you get your money back? Sound off in the comments. Add comment
- Latest mortgage rates: A retreat for rates extends refinancing oppo…
- Robinhood IPO: 5 risks investors should consider as shares begin tradi…
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- How to Turn Your Home Equity into Cash. Calculate Now.
- Crush Your Mortgage With This Government Program
- $300K Refi in this Economy? 1.98% APR (15 yr)
- People on TikTok are loving the Nike Bliss Luxe Pants for wearing t…
- 5 recipes that are a mint lover’s dream
- Jump-start your mornings with these easy breakfast bar recipes
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Refinance Rates Remain Historically Cheap
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!