PopCap has given Bejeweled Blitz a complete makeover this week in honor of the quickly approaching Halloween holiday.
The next time you login, you'll find that the game has been re-skinned with a spooky Halloween background, and that the Star Medals (those medals received for reaching high scores - 175,000 points or 300,000 points, as examples) have also been changed, offering ghostly blue gems and jack-o-lantern orange gems, among others.
In addition, a new Halloween contest has been added to the game's "Earn Coins" area. This area allows you to fulfill offers from third-party businesses and websites, and be rewarded with in-game coins in return. From now through November 4, every offer you complete will net you a single entry into a massive coin contest, rewarding 20 million coins to the first prize winner - that's enough for tons of boosts that will send your score through the roof (and to the top of your friend leaderboard)!
Four other lucky players will also receive massive coin rewards, ranging from 4 million to 8 million coins. That's anywhere from a $100 to a $500 value, if you were to purchase the coins out of pocket. Not a bad deal, wouldn't you say?
Check out the rest of our Halloween 2010 coverage right here.
Do you like the new Halloween theme in Bejeweled Blitz? What else could PopCap do to make the game even spookier? Sound off in the comments! Add comment
- Latest mortgage rates: A retreat for rates extends refinancing oppo…
- Robinhood IPO: 5 risks investors should consider as shares begin tradi…
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- Refi Rates at 1.89% APR. Do you qualify?
- Make the Switch from a 30 to 15 Year Mortgage
- Your Best Refinance Rates for September 2021
- Amazon’s Blink Mini smart security camera is on sale for less than …
- 3 pairs of editor-approved denim jeans at every price point
- Sober mom films powerful TikTok about what ‘children of addicts’ need:…
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Refinance Rates Remain Historically Cheap
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!