Happy Pets' Vampire Pets transform like day and night (literally)
- Vampire Triceratops: 56 Facebook Credits, matures in 14 days, feed every 21 hours
- Vampire Dog: 58 Facebook Credits, matures in four days, feed every 12 hours
- Vampire Bear: 58 Facebook Credits, matures in seven days, feed every 16 hours
- Vampire Unicorn: 68 Facebook Credits, matures in seven days, feed every 16 hours
- Vampire Dragon: 68 Facebook Credits, matures in 14 days, feed every 21 hours
- Vampire Cat: 62 Facebook Credits, mature in three days, feed every eight hours
Watching them change from a pathetically pale cream color to a deep black with spots of crimson red (and the eyes!) is actually somewhat off-putting. Oddly enough, during any other season that would be considered an insult.
Find the rest of our Halloween 2010 coverage in our guide on FarmVille, Mafia Wars and more right here.
Which is your favorite Vampire Pet? What other pets would you like to see transformed into creatures of the night? Sound off in the comments. Add Comment .