FarmVille Halloween costumes have arrived, and for the next 16 days, you will be able to purchase a costume (for either coins or Farm Cash) and dress up your farmer in a variety of outfits -- my personal faves have to be Super FV Woman and the Ugly Duckling, as modeled by my virtual farmer in the image above.
There's good news and bad news about these costumes. A handful of them are available for coins, but the really cool ones will require you to spend some real-life cash to have the privilege of putting 'em on your farmer. However, I you just want to see if those pricier costumes are worth buying, you can try them on your farmer.
The Latest from our Partners
- Savings Interest Rates SkyRocket After Fed Meeting
- With the Recent Rate Hike, CDs Become Best Investment
- Mortgage Rates Remain Low by Historical Standards – Experts Urge Locki…
- Refi rates at 1.979% APR. Do you qualify?
- How Much Money Are People REALLY Getting From Reverse Mortgages?
- These refi rates won't last forever–Act now!
- I bought 3 of Amazon’s most popular teddy pieces — here’s what I’m …
- Don’t miss the last chance to snag these 6 gorgeous sweaters for over …
- 80,000 Amazon ratings prove why people love these comfortable face mas…
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $726k (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Congress Gives Veterans A Generous Mortgage Relief Program
- Two Savings Accounts That Pay 10x What Your Bank Pays
- CD Rates Skyrocket
- What Most Americans Don't Realize About Car Insurance